Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tagged-Again!

THE FIVE
10 years ago I:
1. Didn't have a care in the world!
2. Was probably scared for my first day of preschool!
3. ...
4. Loved being Four...
5. Was enjoying my first little while in Kanab... MAN that was a long time ago!!

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Clean the Kitchen and do the Dishes... :P
2. Relax
3. Finish Reading My Earth Systems homework
4. Who knows, maybe post some more?
5. Finish my book

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. inside smores!!
2. bean dip
3. Fishy Crackers hehe
4. Soft Pretzels
5. I have a strange addiction to string cheese

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. WHAT WOULDNT I DO! hahaha
2. Travel to all sorts of places
3. GO TO WICKED EVERYWHERE ITS PLAYING
4. Hire a maid. I'd never clean again!!
5. Get all sorts of cool things... New cell phone... Buy things for my parents/family.

5 places I have lived:
1. St. George
2. Ogden
3. Sandy
4. Kanab
5. ...Kanab

Five jobs I have had:
1. Babysitter
2. Southern Utah News official paper folder/stuffer/labeler
3. A new one, Zion Pharmacy
4. ...
5. A maid to my parents. :P

I tag...
1. Cinda
2. Lisa
3. Kelsie
4. Kaylie
5. Amanda
6. Jill
-Fill Free to do this Tag also, if i tagged you for the other one!-and Vis Versa =]

1 comment:

Kaylie Jean said...

ARE U WORKIN AT THE PHARMACY?! Ur gonna love it :D i miss it sooo much! Maybe i should first tell u that i worked/work there...incase u didn't know that lol really though i love it there ull enjoy it :D Good Luck :]