We are going Thursday night to this show, its a new one on Broadway, The Little Mermaid. I was just looking at this picture and I don't know much about this show right now, but she is swimming in water! It looks amazing. This show we are all going. (Merrill, Me, my Mom, my Dad)
Friday night while Merrill and my Dad are going to a Yankee game; My mom and I will be going to Mary Poppins. I haven't seen this movie for awhile now. But it's a classic. I'm also excited for this one. Don't be surprised if i come home singing Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
We are going to: The Statue of Liberty, NBC studios, Top of the Rock, World Trade Center-Ground Zero, and more...
Saturday Night we are going to The Hill Cumora Pageant in Palmyra. Then Sunday we are going to the Sacred Grove. Then Niagara Falls. Pretty soon I will be able to say I have been out of the country.
Right Now all these pictures are from the Internet; but, I'll soon have pictures from my own camera! :)
5 comments:
Oh, What a way to ruin my day. She isnt in water. Silly Me.
well thats awesome you have a blog and make sure u put me on ur list when u go private! lol my email is sawbsaw@gmail.com oh and that looks like such a blast! Lucky!! cute pic of u btw :]
I'm so jealous! You got to go to New York! I hope i get to go there someday. Have fun! My email is kelsie.lynn@gmail.com. So add me! haha
you are going on my dream vacation!
Enjoy it!!!
Wish it was us going back to New York. I would love to spend a few more days there. We may go back again someday. Put us on your list our email address is jmickelson@kanab.net
Post a Comment