So after I resurrected my blog and posted about 9/11 I decided I should just put my blog private so that only I could read it, and I could just post anything I wanted and not care about what anybody thinks when they read it. Of course, I also felt it didn't matter whether or not I changed it to private in the first place, because I don't feel like anyone ever reads it anyways...
I have two wonderful ladies in my life (not counting my mom) who would NOT let me change my blog so that they couldn't read it. Even though I honestly haven't even given my blog the time and attention it deserves since...before April; and even those blog posts I don't count because they're incomplete. But they noticed that they couldn't view my blog almost immediately after I changed it. And that meant a lot to me. (I love you Aunt Val and Grandma Mickelson:)
Anyways...I got on to change my settings to allow them to view it, and decided if anyone wants to view it bad enough they can ask me for an invitation. (Or in some cases, a re-invite) And that's when I noticed that there is a "Stat" option along the different tools for your blog. And that's where I saw this:
United States 658
Russia 30
Belgium 23
Philippines 22
Netherlands 3
Germany 2
United Kingdom 2
Israel 2
Australia 1
India 1
United States 658
Russia 30
Belgium 23
Philippines 22
Netherlands 3
Germany 2
United Kingdom 2
Israel 2
Australia 1
India 1
What?? Why are people from ALL over the world checking out the extremely boring life of McKenna Terry? And I know that it's a compilation of however long I've had my blog-but still. Russia? Belgium? The Philippines? For some reason my blog made it global, and I don't get it at all. It isn't like I have friends in Russia checking up on my daily life. I've got a good friend in Germany, so I'll take the two views from there...But, I dunno it's just weird for me to think about. And when I looked at the traffic feed in the corner of my blog it told me that someone only a week ago from Russia was checkin' out my diggs.
So please, if you live in a foreign country and you take time to read or stumble across my blog...My comment section is always open to you! Help me understand why in the world you would be interested in McKenna Terry. And you people in the United States? You aren't off the hook. You should tell me why you'd be interested in McKenna Terry too. I'd love to know...
1 comment:
Hi. My name is Valerie. I live in the USA. I am in interested in McKenna because she is an exceptionally wonderful young woman who is filled with talents and much kindness. Although I find she doesn't post much, I do like to know what she has to say when she has something to say. So, I'm very glad that she is letting me view her blog again. Thank you! ps I love you!
Post a Comment